At RS Concrete, we deliver civil engineering and building projects in a safe, efficient and value driven manner. Our clients rely on our construction work which is of an exceptional high standard. We can undertake all reinforced concrete works and we strive to deliver quality services and solutions, on budget, on time and most importantly, safely. We have a vast wealth of experience within our organiosation and we are continually applying our expertise to ever more challenging reinforced concrete works.
We offer Value Engineering with a creative, team-based approach which allows the generation of alternatives to the existing proposal with a view to cost saving.
We operate a flexible and open-minded approach to initial reference/outline design. This approach is also adopted as work progresses and we try to anticipate on-site problems and make a proactive response.
We provide flexible temporary works designs both in house and retained industry wide consultants.
Furthermore we take on responsibility for procurement of bespoke plant and equipment. We have an in house plant company that enables us to deploy plant anywhere in the a UK within 24 to 48 hours.
- TEMPORARY WORKS SOLUTIONS TO PROTECT EXISTING STRUCTURES, WITH E.G. UNDERPINNING TECHNIQUES.
- EARTH WORKS SOLUTIONS for example SLOPE STABILISATION AND EXCAVATION SUPPORT
- Specialists In TOWER CRANE FOUNDATIONS AND MATS FOR MOBILE CRANES AND PILING RIGS.
- FORMWORK AND FALSEWORK DESIGN & implementation
- SITE HOARDINGS AND SIGNBOARDS. Full Protections Packages
- JACKING, SLIDING AND LIFTING SCHEMES.
Some of our current projects include:
- HIGHWAYS AND BRIDGE STRUCTURE CONSTRUCTION
- RETAINING WALLS.
- TRADITIONAL RC (REINFORCED CONCRETE)
- GROUND BEAMS
- PILE CAPS
- CAPPING BEAMS
- BRIDGE RECONSTRUCTION/REPAIRS
- WORKING WITH DEVELOPERS TO PROVIDE INFRASTRUCTURE SOLUTIONS TO LARGE AND SMALL DEVELOPMENTS
- LIAISON WITH PLANNING AUTHORITIES, ECOLOGISTS AND GEOTECHNICAL CONSULTANTS
- SENSITIVE INFRASTRUCTURE WORKS REQUIRING SPECIFIC FRC SPECIFICATIONS TO PREVENT DAMAGE FROM TERRORISM, IMPACT FROM HEAVY VEHICLES, CHALLENGING GEOTECHNICAL GROUND CONDITIONS AND CONTAMINATED / HAZARDOUS MATERIAL REMOVAL AND DISPOSAL
- FORMWORK TRADITIONAL & SACRIFICIAL, E.G. PECAFIL WHERE APPROPRIATE AND COST & TIME BENEFITS